Fashion

Preparing for NYFW

Processed with VSCO with e8 presetECD0CF60-CD1B-425A-ACA3-AF3D4C9233F1Processed with VSCO with e8 preset
Hello beauties! I will be attending my first fashion NYFW this year. I was able to get RSVP for shows from designers whose work I truly respect. And as exciting all the invitations have been to me, I’m still very nervous about what to expect. I have read about all that’s involved with the preparation for the shows, what is expected of the bloggers and how to dress for them. The fact that I’m not friends with any fashion blogger in NYC makes it all the more difficult. Is anyone of you attending NYFW this February?
I personally don’t like the cold weather, but I love dressing for it. I believe that Winter is the time of year when you can be as creative with your outfits as possible. Layering layering layering. You can create amazing looks from basics, which is exactly what I did for this look. I put together an all black look and paired it with my bright orange coat. And on a really cold day, I would button up the trench coat and put on my black faux fur scarf on top.
Processed with VSCO with e8 presetB4BE911E-16D3-4331-84B9-37626D34A764Processed with VSCO with e8 preset

Outfit Details:

Top: Turtle Neck::::Bottom: Jeans::::Coat: Trench Coat::::Shoes: Ankle Boots
Have you ever attended any fashion week? let us know below. Thank you so much for reading. Like, share, comment.

sign

Shop & Style:

You may also like...

Popular Articles...

12 Comments

1. Mellissa D. says:

Love your picks! Me, I cant stop wearing a pair of crazy chic Jimmy Choo over the knee boots I got half price via the EverySale app (been forever broke since the day I discovered it)!
    For those curious: https://everysale.app.link/matchesfashion-jimmychoo-overtheknee

1. closet to street says:

ThanksMellissa

2. You look stunning! I love the red coat.

1. closet to street says:

Thanks. Courtney!
      xx

3. Rocking that orange coat babe!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

1. closet to street says:

thanks, Rubi!
      xx

4. Cute outfit! I especially love the boots! How did you get to attend NYFW? I have been dreaming of attending for years!!
    Danielle xx
    stylethist.com

1. closet to street says:

Thanks, Danielle! There are many ways you can go to attend, but I just e-mailed the designers directly.
      xx

5. So lovely. I love your outfit and how you paired them up.
    Tell me, what is your favorite style tip?
    Cheers,
    Alexandra| 2018 Spring Trend: Office Outfit Ideas

1. closet to street says:

Thanks Alexandra! My favorite style tip is to style basics with a statement piece.
      xx

6. Loving your style! You are so chic. Would you like to follow for follow on Bloglovin? 🙂
    Xx,

1. closet to street says:

Thank you, Bea! sure let’s follow each other
      xx